Offer Response Time
5.1 hours (0.2 days)
Average of last 10 ratings: (Speed: excellent [100.0%], Honesty: excellent [100.0%], Courtesy: excellent [100.0%])
Average of all 225 ratings: (Speed: excellent [100.0%], Honesty: excellent [100.0%], Courtesy: excellent [100.0%])
with 225 Different Traders (257 total trades)
- Ratings by flasm
North Carolina, United States
on 9-Dec-2019 at 8:27pm
not currently subscribed
Trade, Buy or Sell
Likes: Fair offers, and fair traders
Dislikes: Not answering offers, messages... it's not that hard to be nice!
Check out my listing under the "Values" for each item! It just means how much I'm wanting that thing at the moment, not the actual value I would give for it. I like to be fair as possible with the values, usually using things like Amazon to get the values on both sides.. sometimes maybe other ways long as it's fair for everyone.
I do consider selling and trading from my collection as well
Now that Media Mail is what it is it might be pretty hard to figure out bigger trades... but we can discuss and see if anything can be figured out.
PLEASE READ (or skim to the important bits at least) if you'd like to trade
If I put excellent as the condition I'm looking for it means I'm wanting excellent, but it doesn't always have to be excellent for me to trade for it... however don't necessarily expect as much out of it or expect that I will trade for sure! DO NOT OFFER DISC ONLY PLEASE... I don't think I've ever traded for one and don't see the need to unless I have something to fix up or something, if I decide on disc only I'll probably make the offer.
I'll let you know if there are any problems before we pend the trade, I always make it a point to double check ever thing and get back with everyone with as much info as possible... which is just good practice on both sides of the trade since it help make sure there are as few problems as possible later.... you probably know what I mean!
If you're really really picky about conditions, please ask, I have no problem letting you know more details.... since one persons idea of a condition can be pretty different from the next!
PLEASE if you make me an offer, respond with at least a little bit of a message.... If I make you an offer please respond to the offer with at least a little explanation. I will do the same.... you never know what you might miss out on, just because the 1st offer isn't the best or exactly what you want... if you take the time to explain a little then we both will be able to understand what the other is wanting and how they feel about what they are offering and we could then work it out so everyone is happy! (I've gotten some crazy offers, but I made sure to let them know why I wasn't interested and gave them suggestions on what would make it work if they wanted to do so!)
Please feel free to message me and have a chat if your not sure about anything or have any questions.
Condition Ratings: GTZ's standard conditions! PLEASE let me know details on conditions of the items!
* Unopened - Item is sealed in some way (either shrink wrapped or unbroken manufacturers seal) and has never been used.
* Excellent - Item has been opened and used, but otherwise shows no sign of wear. The item is in perfect working condition.
* Very Good - Item is showing some minor forms of wear (minor scratches, or marks). The item is in perfect working condition.
* Good - Item is showing general wear, but looks good overall and is working perfectly otherwise
* Fair - Item is showing major amounts of noticeable wear that could not be ignored easily, but it is in perfect working condition.
* Poor - Item is barely holding itself together, it's beaten up pretty badly and is on its last legs, but it is in perfect working condition.
* Damaged - Item is not in perfect working condition. Be very careful dealing in items like this, the seller must be informed in detail of the damage.
Everyone has different ideas on what's what with condition, so I like to at least feel I'm under rating most of the time so that people won't be unhappy, if you see something but you don't think the condition sounds good enough, please feel free to ask me about it and I will tell you in much more detail and can provide pictures or whatever you might want if needed when we get further into the trade process!