Bad Trader Reports
Aliases: Mariano Estrella
Address: 18 Birchview Place, Palm Coast, FL, 32137
Created: December 14, 2008 at 5:26pm (EDT)
Edited: February 24, 2009 at 10:47am (EDT)
He and I agreed to trade this from me:
1) Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) [Condition: good; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
2) Mario Kart DS (Nintendo DS) [Condition: excellent; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
3) New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo DS) [Condition: excellent; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
4) Nintendo DS Lite (Nintendo DS) [Condition: good; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
5) WordJong (Nintendo DS) [Condition: excellent; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
6) Harvest Moon DS (Nintendo DS) [Condition: excellent; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
7) Datel Games n Music (Nintendo DS) [Condition: very good; Box: no; Manual: no]
8) Includes 2 Cases (1 Zippered Case and 1 Aluminum GBA Briefcase Style Case)
For the following items from him:
1) Sony PSP Slim (PlayStation Portable) [Condition: very good; Box: no; Manual: yes]
2) BioShock (Xbox 360) [Condition: very good; Box: yes; Manual: no]
3) Cabela's African Safari (Xbox 360) [Condition: very good; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
4) SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo -- 1GB (PlayStation Portable) [Condition: very good; Box: N/A; Manual: N/A]
5) Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (PlayStation Portable) [Condition: excellent; Box: yes; Manual: yes]
6) *Batteries Not Included (DVD) [Condition: good; Box: N/A]
When I got the PSP in, it was not a PSP Slim but a PSP Fat. The differences between the two are enough to make a difference (more RAM, different display, changed buttons, TV output, etc...). I told him what happened the day that I got the items in.
I heard back from him on Friday (12.19.08). Due to some extenuating circumstances, he has been unable to respond back until now (some family problems).
I heard from him on 12.25.08, and he said that he would be able to ship by the following Friday (01.02.09). He still hasn't sent as of today, and I have a trade open and waiting for the return of my items. I will update when my items have been sent or I hear back from him.
I still haven't heard back from him and he hasn't logged in since 01.04.09. I would like to get my items back soon, so I can complete another trade. I'm beginning to wonder if I will get my items back. It will be 8 weeks tomorrow that I've been waiting to get my items back. I will update when I hear from him.
"I found him on Myspace and sent him the following message on 02.03.09:
Hey, this is Microwave from gameTZ. It's been about two months and I still haven't gotten my DS and games back from you. Please send my items back to me. As I've said before, I would even be willing to pay shipping, but I need to get these back from you ASAP.
Thanks for letting me know and God bless! "
His response was:
"Havnt 4got u bro"
I'm still waiting to get my items back from him. This is beyond ridiculous. Earlier, I would get excuses like, "I'm trying to find a box..." but it's been entirely too long. I will be filing charges in the next week with the local police as well as mail fraud charges. I would avoid this user AT ALL COSTS!
Once everything is resolved and I have my items back, I will take down this BTR.
Reported By: HeartOfDavid
abandoned (This account is not active)
Offer Response Time
16.9 hours (0.7 days)
Average of last 10 ratings: (Speed: excellent [95.0%], Honesty: excellent [92.5%], Courtesy: excellent [92.5%])
Average of all 103 ratings: (Speed: excellent [99.5%], Honesty: excellent [99.3%], Courtesy: excellent [99.3%])
with 103 Different Traders (117 total trades)
- Ratings by ElevenThirteen
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
on 4-Jan-2009 at 12:19pm
not currently subscribed
Xbox 360 Games, Gangster Movies, PS2 Games
Trade, Buy or Sell