GameTZ

Sign OnNon-Mobile

PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread
11-Jun-20 5:34pm
#1
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/Vi...












































Let's discuss Sony's latest console, the PlayStation 5!

12-Jul-22 10:16pm
#2
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:
This is for you @sinnie : https://www.iam8bit....
Are releases at this site limited? I really want to get this but need to wait until I can come up with some extra cash.
12-Jul-22 11:44pm
#3
Bleed_DukeBlue
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader

I think at least some of them are. There have been some games that were split between them and Limited Run.

WithinTemptation wrote:
Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:> This is for you @sinnie :> > https://www.iam8bit....> Are releases at this site limited? I really want to get this but need to wait until I can come up with some extra cash.
13-Jul-22 12:39am
#4
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:
I think at least some of them are. There have been some games that were split between them and Limited Run. WithinTemptation wrote:> Bleed_DukeBlue wrote: |>> This is for you @sinnie : |>> |>> https://www.iam8bit.... |>> > > Are releases at this site limited? I really want to get this but need to wait until> I can come up with some extra cash.
It just says "EXCLUSIVE EDITION". So I guess that means its possible LRG or someone else might release their own version. Do we know what the digital version will cost? If its still available when I get some extra cash I'll order one. Have you ever dealt with this website before? I never heard of them. lol
13-Jul-22 12:48am
#5
Bleed_DukeBlue
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader

It's going to be free on PS+ day one: https://gamerant.com...

WithinTemptation wrote:
Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:> I think at least some of them are. There have been some games that were split between> them and Limited Run. > > WithinTemptation wrote: |>> Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:> |>> This is for you @sinnie :> |>> > |>> https://www.iam8bit....> |>> |>> |>> Are releases at this site limited? I really want to get this but need to wait> until |>> I can come up with some extra cash. It just says "EXCLUSIVE EDITION". So I guess that means its possible LRG or someone else might release their own version. Do we know what the digital version will cost? If its still available when I get some extra cash I'll order one. Have you ever dealt with this website before? I never heard of them. lol
13-Jul-22 1:00am
#6
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Bleed_DukeBlue wrote:
It's going to be free on PS+ day one: https://gamerant.com... WithinTemptation wrote:> Bleed_DukeBlue wrote: |>> I think at least some of them are. There have been some games that were split> between |>> them and Limited Run. |>> |>> WithinTemptation wrote:> |>> Bleed_DukeBlue wrote: |>> |>> This is for you @sinnie : |>> |>> |>> |>> https://www.iam8bit.... |>> |>> > |>> > |>> Are releases at this site limited? I really want to get this but need to wait |>> until> |>> I can come up with some extra cash.> > It just says "EXCLUSIVE EDITION". So I guess that means its possible LRG or someone> else might release their own version. Do we know what the digital version will cost?> If its still available when I get some extra cash I'll order one. Have you ever> dealt with this website before? I never heard of them. lol
Wow, really? Even the basic membership? Even if free I still kinda want that physical copy. lol

edit

You have to pay for the higher tiers and don't even get to "keep" the game. I guess that makes getting the physical edition a no brainer.

"They work like Xbox Game Pass, where games are cycled in and out of the lineup. So while PlayStation Plus subscribers won't be able to keep Stray when it's added to the PS Plus Extra and Premium tiers, they will be able to play it as much as they want while it's on the service."
13-Jul-22 4:15pm
#7
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Bandai Namco has hacked recently,

image
13-Jul-22 6:58pm
#8
Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada

Got a WD Black 1TB M.2 /w Heat Sink, heading my way Friday. Finally a decent deal. @$157 CDN with tax I had to pull the trigger.







15-Jul-22 10:14am
#9
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)

Some of y'all may be waiting on this:

https://twitter.com/...
15-Jul-22 10:18am
#10
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)

So stoked I grabbed the Jotnar edition before it was gone!

Now I head back to Urgent Care ... because, you know, priorities. Video games over an infected/blood clot leg, wooooo
15-Jul-22 11:38am
#11
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

God of War was good, but I have little interest in most of these stupid expensive editions.
15-Jul-22 11:39am
#12
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

And they don't have discs, right? just codes and empty steel cases?
15-Jul-22 11:48am
#13
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)

Kommie wrote:
And they don't have discs, right? just codes and empty steel cases?
Yep, complete bullcrap.
15-Jul-22 1:54pm
#14
Feeb
GameTZ Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally This user is on the site NOW (5 minutes ago)

I don't understand the best game ever love GoW gets. It ain't that.
15-Jul-22 2:02pm
#15
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

It's good, but I'd hardly be able to call a story-driven game Best Game Ever.
15-Jul-22 2:27pm
#16
Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada

I would say a story driven game has every right to be considered. GoW gives a good mixture. Action with top notch story telling. Is it the best ever? I need to find time to finish it, but so far it's in my top 5 of all time... We will see were it lands when I finish.


I love story driven games, one of the best things about games is the stories they tell. A bad story can kill a game.



15-Jul-22 3:08pm
#17
Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada

Saying that, I was going to pre-order but I am going for the standard edition... I will be able to walk into walmart and grab a copy I am sure... or Gamestop.


Is Stray out yet? I have had a bad foot for the last week and the thought of going downstairs to watch TV or turn on the PS5 is something I have not been interested in.






15-Jul-22 3:21pm
#18
Kommie
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Stray will be digital only for a while, there won't be physical in stores right away. It comes out the 19th.
15-Jul-22 3:28pm
#19
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review This user is on the site NOW (4 minutes ago)

Thanks for the link on Stray ... dunno why, but can't help myself and buying the physical.

Honey found a coupon - "CORNMONTH" got $4.49 off.
15-Jul-22 6:18pm
#20
Anxiouz
900 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

GoW is easily in my top 5. You don't have to think it's the best ever, but what are the complaints? Just hating because people like it?
15-Jul-22 6:52pm
#21
Finn
GameTZ Subscriber Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Canada

Got my WD SN850 1TB M.2 drive today. Even with the heat sink man these things are small.









PlayStation 5 Discussion Thread