GameTZ

Sign OnNon-Mobile

Political Memes [the 2nd]
14-Jul-17 12:58pm
#1
DiamondDave
The sad part is you can't distinguish satire from seriousness. GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
Has Written 4 Reviews

This topic had many older posts which were moved here:

http://gametz.com/Po...


No rules.

image [full]
2-Sep-17 4:51pm
#2
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
2-Sep-17 5:00pm
#3
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Racist
2-Sep-17 6:08pm
#4
DiamondDave
The sad part is you can't distinguish satire from seriousness. GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
Has Written 4 Reviews

ninesalone wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:> "Hey, I'm Dustin. I'm talking about my feelings instead of reality again. I really> have no idea how welfare works, what requirements are needed in order to draw from> many welfare programs, or what types of people are on welfare. I'm just parroting> whatever sounds-good soundbyte I heard that reinforced my feeling that the majority> of people on welfare are living the easy life and don't deserve or need to still> draw breath. While if I did a little bit of research I might sound less ignorant,> it takes less effort to just stay stubbornly opposed to reality because my feelings> are more important than how any of this crap I don't understand works." You really don't know crap about welfare, evidenced by your post full of cringe and irony. How have poverty rates changed since LBJ announced a "war on poverty?" He also said this: "These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference." Just look at the data, seriously. Look at how stable the black family was BEFORE the welfare state. They had a lower divorce rate than whites. They were entering the middle-class. Now a lot of black babies are born to single mothers, like 72%. That's a tragedy, not a success story. There is a reason why these areas that rely heavily on welfare are called "traps." It's enough to get you by to the next day, but is it solving anything? Have we lifted anybody out of poverty with these programs? Or are we trapping people in a lifestyle of dependency? image [full]
Oh look, right on time with the "cringe" accusations, this has now become a "Why Welfare Just Keeps the Afro-American Population In the Gutter" argument when they aren't even statistically the typical welfare recipient. Again, dodging reality because THIS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. Man, you fudging showed me. Where's the plus button...

What's that, ignoring the fact that you're wrong, still, for the eleven billionth time and more dumb fudging quotes that make you feel good about your dumb opinion? You bastard, that's twice ya got me in one day. I'll never live this one down!
2-Sep-17 6:24pm
#5
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
2-Sep-17 6:29pm
#6
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
3-Sep-17 2:43pm
#7
Gypsy
Kind of a dick. GameTZ Gold Subscriber Triple Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa

Capitalists: need to throw away all this food bc nobody's buying it Socialists: give it? Them: we cant Us: why? Them: bAsiC eCoNomiCs

@DiamondDave

image [full]
3-Sep-17 4:08pm
#8
Dustin
GameTZ Subscriber 600 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

lol
3-Sep-17 6:51pm
#9
Missile
Gold Good Trader This user is on the site NOW (33 seconds ago)

Yes we absolutely should give people rotten food. Thin out the herd of deadbeats in our worker's paradise.
3-Sep-17 7:20pm
#10
King_link
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

theyrhere wrote:
image [full]

"I'll get you out of this flood......for $500."
4-Sep-17 9:27am
#11
dracula
Triple Gold Good Trader Has Written 7 Reviews

Karaiya wrote:
My question is why you believe that there isnt systemic racism at play in our country based on the statistics you presented Whether that be GOP or Democratically perpetuated? You don't need to read a book about it its well known you know what I mean?
There is all sorts of racism in the USA, but it's coming from black racists like you.
4-Sep-17 9:59am
#12
DiamondDave
The sad part is you can't distinguish satire from seriousness. GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
Has Written 4 Reviews

Just filter him and move along Karaiya, he's jerking his weenie everytime he sees his name in quotes. don't validate his existence any further
4-Sep-17 12:55pm
#13
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review

DiamondDave wrote:
Just filter him and move along Karaiya, he's jerking his weenie everytime he sees his name in quotes. don't validate his existence any further
I like to read how stupid he is.
4-Sep-17 12:56pm
#14
DiamondDave
The sad part is you can't distinguish satire from seriousness. GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
Has Written 4 Reviews

Not worth the keystrokes.
4-Sep-17 1:00pm
#15
Karaiya
Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review

I don't like to filter people as much as I don't like the things he says I've no reason to hide from them. He's harmless behind his computer screen and I'm certain he doesn't have the opportunity to talk this way in his professional life so I suppose this can be an outlet for him to vent all of his anger and frustration.
4-Sep-17 1:14pm
#16
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
4-Sep-17 2:17pm
#17
longhornsk57
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Secret Santa

http://www.latimes.c...

Meme coming soon..
4-Sep-17 11:10pm
#18
King_link
Quadruple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
5-Sep-17 12:39am
#19
DiamondDave
The sad part is you can't distinguish satire from seriousness. GameTZ Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader
Has Written 4 Reviews

image [full]
5-Sep-17 12:28pm
#20
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]
5-Sep-17 7:29pm
#21
ninesalone
GameTZ Subscriber Gold Good Trader
Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

image [full]

Political Memes [the 2nd]