GameTZ

Sign OnNon-Mobile

Best Buy Citi ten days of gaming sale
10-Aug-22 7:38am
#1
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

https://www.bestbuy....

Day One: Call if Duty Vanguard (PS4/X1) for $10
- Can upgrade to next gen for $10
10-Aug-22 8:30am
#2
cblake78
Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

MrBean wrote:
https://www.bestbuy.... Day One: Call if Duty Vanguard (PS4/X1) for $10 - Can upgrade to next gen for $10
How do you go about getting the upgrade?
10-Aug-22 8:35am
#3
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

cblake78 wrote:
MrBean wrote:> https://www.bestbuy....> > Day One: Call if Duty Vanguard (PS4/X1) for $10> - Can upgrade to next gen for $10 How do you go about getting the upgrade?
Never done it myself, assuming after install you get the option?
10-Aug-22 9:57am
#4
GeeWiz
Gold Good Trader

cblake78 wrote:
MrBean wrote:> https://www.bestbuy....> > Day One: Call if Duty Vanguard (PS4/X1) for $10> - Can upgrade to next gen for $10 How do you go about getting the upgrade?
When putting the disc in on a PS5, if you press options on the game and choose "Play PS5 Version", you will be sent to a purchase screen to buy the upgrade.
10-Aug-22 12:57pm
#5
Joeya2001
Bronze Good Trader

I still won't buy it lol, good deal tho
10-Aug-22 5:13pm
#6
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

FYI The Xbox version gives Xbox Series X/S players the current gen version. No upgrade fee needed yes

10-Aug-22 5:23pm
#7
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

Frank wrote:
FYI The Xbox version gives Xbox Series X/S players the current gen version. No upgrade fee needed yes
You sure? Read multiple posts that it doesn't include next gen. The box is misleading. If you click Xbox one vs Series S/X, note that it changes.
10-Aug-22 5:24pm
#8
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

Aw crap, it's gone... I forgot to buy it. Womp womp.
10-Aug-22 5:29pm
#9
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

MrBean wrote:
Frank wrote:> FYI The Xbox version gives Xbox Series X/S players the current gen version. No upgrade> fee needed yes > |> You sure? Read multiple posts that it doesn't include next gen. The box is misleading. If you click Xbox one vs Series S/X, note that it changes.
No, not 100% but I was reading up on the comments and people claimed to have picked up the Series X version in-store. I was about to buy it myself, but realized I have it digitally on PS5 laughing out loud
11-Aug-22 1:04am
#10
paul6743
Double Gold Good Trader

Day 2 is Nioh 2 for $10.
12-Aug-22 8:18am
#11
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

Today's deal is Back4Blood.

13-Aug-22 9:18am
#12
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

Death Stranding today
13-Aug-22 9:23am
#13
Joeya2001
Bronze Good Trader

So far IMO the COD was the best deal
13-Aug-22 10:39am
#14
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

Joeya2001 wrote:
So far IMO the COD was the best deal
I feel like whenever Best Buy does these daily deals, the first one is typically the best. Hopefully they prove us wrong! raspberry
13-Aug-22 2:36pm
#15
WithinTemptation
250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

I think they have all been $10 before except cod.
14-Aug-22 4:20am
#16
paul6743
Double Gold Good Trader

Watch Dogs: Legion today.
14-Aug-22 8:29am
#17
bogo
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Half way through and still not a single switch title
14-Aug-22 11:31am
#18
Joeya2001
Bronze Good Trader

Watch dogs feel like 10$ is to high lol
14-Aug-22 12:06pm
#19
Frank
GameTZ Subscriber 800 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (13) Has Written 11 Reviews Secret Santa

bogo wrote:
Half way through and still not a single switch title
I could see them putting Mario + Rabbids on sale for $10, to promote the sequel, but I wouldn't hold my breath on an amazing Switch deal.
15-Aug-22 8:05am
#20
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 350 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review

Destroy All Humans today
15-Aug-22 9:30am
#21
bogo
Double Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Frank wrote:
bogo wrote:> Half way through and still not a single switch title I could see them putting Mario + Rabbids on sale for $10, to promote the sequel, but I wouldn't hold my breath on an amazing Switch deal.not looking for anything crazy, but they specifically say switch in the description for the page, and then its just dead air lol

Best Buy Citi ten days of gaming sale