GameTZ

Sign OnNon-Mobile

Need Money, Selling Lots of Games!
5-Aug-22 3:24am
#1
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

Thank you everyone!

5-Aug-22 6:33am
#2
benstylus
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Has Written 26 Reviews

i_gothix_i wrote:
Runefactory 5 Earthmate Edition (Sealed) - $95.00
I have a friend who is collecting all things Rune Factory. I am sending her a message to see if she already has this. If not I would be interested in buying.

Can you hold it for me for maybe a day to hear back from her?

5-Aug-22 7:44am
#3
benstylus
GameTZ Gold Subscriber GameTZ Full Moderator 550 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (9) Has Written 26 Reviews

Never mind, they just got back to me and they already have it.

5-Aug-22 10:55am
#4
KamenRIderVulcan
400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

PM sent
5-Aug-22 11:55am
#5
nonamesleft
Double Gold Good Trader

Very cool that you replaced the game code of the Monster Hunter Switch console with a physical copy of the game. Awesome. yes

Nintendo used to do that awhile back, before digital became such a thing.
5-Aug-22 12:09pm
#6
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

nonamesleft wrote:
Very cool that you replaced the game code of the Monster Hunter Switch console with a physical copy of the game. Awesome. yes Nintendo used to do that awhile back, before digital became such a thing.
I'm really not a fan of digital games, so any chance I can I replace digital with physical.
5-Aug-22 2:06pm
#7
mcorrado
Triple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Man I wish some of your Games weren't sealed or I'd buy a few. Prices are great BTW even for sealed games
5-Aug-22 2:36pm
#8
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

mcorrado wrote:
Man I wish some of your Games weren't sealed or I'd buy a few. Prices are great BTW even for sealed games
Thank you, i was kind of worried they might have been too high.
5-Aug-22 2:42pm
#9
Dusk
450 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

Hope you're doing well man, miss all your deals and such. Free bump to a good trader.
5-Aug-22 3:21pm
#10
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

Dusk wrote:
Hope you're doing well man, miss all your deals and such. Free bump to a good trader.
Thank you, hope people can find some good deals here.
5-Aug-22 3:43pm
#11
nonamesleft
Double Gold Good Trader

i_gothix_i wrote:
mcorrado wrote:> Man I wish some of your Games weren't sealed or I'd buy a few. Prices are great BTW> even for sealed games Thank you, i was kind of worried they might have been too high.Your prices are great. If I hadn't decided to hold back on buying more games until I beat at least a couple, there are several I'd definitely want. Holding myself back.

Good luck with the sale!
5-Aug-22 5:03pm
#12
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

nonamesleft wrote:
i_gothix_i wrote:> mcorrado wrote: |>> Man I wish some of your Games weren't sealed or I'd buy a few. Prices are great> BTW |>> even for sealed games> > Thank you, i was kind of worried they might have been too high. Your prices are great. If I hadn't decided to hold back on buying more games until I beat at least a couple, there are several I'd definitely want. Holding myself back. Good luck with the sale!
You know you want to buy them all! haha

Thank you:)
5-Aug-22 5:07pm
#13
DarkFact
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews

Bookmarking in case of Playstation, good prices btw
5-Aug-22 5:10pm
#14
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

DarkFact wrote:
Bookmarking in case of Playstation, good prices btw
There will be some PlayStation just gotta go through them.
5-Aug-22 5:13pm
#15
DarkFact
GameTZ Subscriber 400 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Has Written 4 Reviews

yes
5-Aug-22 6:21pm
#16
Alaisiagae
GameTZ Gold Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader

Good prices! Not the greatest timing, I bought ps4 games off ebay within the last month, would rather have given the money to someone here. Where's my time machine when I need it?

Hope you get the funds you need, good luck with disability - I hear they often reject applications the first time around, so be prepared to appeal if they deny it.



5-Aug-22 6:59pm
#17
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

Alaisiagae wrote:
Good prices! Not the greatest timing, I bought ps4 games off ebay within the last month, would rather have given the money to someone here. Where's my time machine when I need it? Hope you get the funds you need, good luck with disability - I hear they often reject applications the first time around, so be prepared to appeal if they deny it.
I'm currently going through the appeal process right now, i expected to be denied the first time.
5-Aug-22 7:07pm
#18
Gypsy
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Hope it works out for you. Always tough to be in a position where you need to sell cool stuff.
5-Aug-22 8:03pm
#19
Slickriven
GameTZ Subscriber Double Gold Good Trader Has Written 1 Review

PM sent

5-Aug-22 8:29pm
#20
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

Gypsy wrote:
Hope it works out for you. Always tough to be in a position where you need to sell cool stuff.
Yes but once things get better i can always work towards re-collecting what i've had to sell.
5-Aug-22 8:37pm
#21
i_gothix_i
300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally Has Written 1 Review

I wonder if there would be any interest in a gaming laptop i barely used w/ an i7 and a 2070 rtx, or a slimline msi gaming pc w/ an i9 and rtx 2080.

Need Money, Selling Lots of Games!