GameTZ

Sign OnNon-Mobile

WTB Thor Ragnorok (prebuy)
4-Feb-18 11:20pm
#1
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

If anyone wants to sell their digital code ahead of time, lemme know.

Thanks
5-Feb-18 8:36am
#2
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

$9, let me know.
5-Feb-18 5:01pm
#3
Anxiouz
GameTZ Subscriber 850 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader

This comes out in March, right? I'm prob gonna get the 4k steelbook and could sell the regular Blu and/or code. Still not sure how much this is going to be though so I won't have a price until I know that but I'll hit you up once I do.
6-Feb-18 8:06am
#4
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

@Becvar - I expect these codes to be readily available on release at a much lower price. Thanks anyway.
@Anxiouz - Cool, keep me posted.
6-Feb-18 8:26am
#5
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

MrBean wrote:
@Becvar - I expect these codes to be readily available on release at a much lower price. Thanks anyway. @Anxiouz - Cool, keep me posted.
No worries, presales going strong at $13 on my site. Thanks!
6-Feb-18 12:31pm
#6
sefjwm
Triple Gold Good Trader

Thor is popular enough I'd expect unsplit codes to go for 6-8 and split ones around 4 for Google Play. Pre-orders and early released codes add around 3 bucks. Disney codes been rising in price lately so it's hard to make accurate guesses.
7-Feb-18 9:51am
#7
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

sefjwm wrote:
Thor is popular enough I'd expect unsplit codes to go for 6-8 and split ones around 4 for Google Play. Pre-orders and early released codes add around 3 bucks. Disney codes been rising in price lately so it's hard to make accurate guesses.
Spot on with the rise in price. You can thank lower supply of codes out there (big suppliers now getting less codes) and the Disney/Redbox lawsuit, which the big complaint is them selling for far cheaper than VUVU or iTunes and such. Thus, sellers scared, raise prices, etc.
28-Feb-18 3:44pm
#8
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

Anyone have one available?
28-Feb-18 4:13pm
#9
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

MrBean wrote:
Anyone have one available?
Should have some Thursday, uncertain yet, but the $9 offer is still out there. Let me know.
28-Feb-18 4:13pm
#10
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

Becvar wrote:
MrBean wrote:> Anyone have one available? Should have some Thursday, uncertain yet, but the $9 offer is still out there. Let me know.
They full codes with DMR?
28-Feb-18 4:14pm
#11
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

MrBean wrote:
Becvar wrote:> MrBean wrote: |>> Anyone have one available? > > Should have some Thursday, uncertain yet, but the $9 offer is still out there. Let> me know. They full codes with DMR?
Yep, I dont split my codes.
28-Feb-18 4:14pm
#12
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

Cool, any chance at getting one tonight? Have family in town and this would be great to have ...
28-Feb-18 4:15pm
#13
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

MrBean wrote:
Cool, any chance at getting one tonight? Have family in town and this would be great to have ...
I wont have any tonight unfortunately. Possibly a small batch tomorrow, but the big supply doesnt come till Tuesday.
28-Feb-18 10:03pm
#14
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

I'm also interested in this once the OP has been taken care of.
1-Mar-18 9:04am
#15
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

I ended up snagging one yesterday, all yours Prime.
1-Mar-18 12:09pm
#16
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

@MrBean cool beans, we can finally make a trade!
1-Mar-18 12:18pm
#17
MrBean
GameTZ Gold Subscriber 300 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Gold Global Trader (7) Has Written 1 Review Secret Santa

Derp sorry, meant I got one last night and you can snag one today from @Becvar
1-Mar-18 12:21pm
#18
Prime
GameTZ Subscriber 250 Trade Quintuple Gold Good Trader Global Trader - willing to trade internationally

Nooooooooooooo. Fine good looks letting me know you got yours. Think I'll get mine from Mikeyr
1-Mar-18 12:53pm
#19
Becvar
Triple Gold Good Trader

All good here! Like I said, no issue at $13 on my site.

WTB Thor Ragnorok (prebuy)